“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” - William Shakespeare
Sydero is gone. Your team is broken and weak. Raum is still at large. And you now don’t even know what you really are. Your world has begun unraveling ever since you found the amber eyed girl unconscious in the alley. More than ever, you need those closest to you for support, but you have learned that trust isn’t an easy word to come by. As you learn more about the supernatural world, your skill and determination are put to the test, with danger crawling around every corner, and even living inside you.
- Continue your venture deeper into the supernatural world, to places even some supernaturals dare not go.
- Delve deeper into the secrets regarding your past and what it means for you.
- Swear to save your friend or fight it every step of the way.
- Your choices matter, your relationships matter, the story is just getting started.
- Meet three new romanceable characters or continue your romance with another.
Superstition is for 18+ due to dark themes, alcohol references, gore, violence, and sexual themes. Reader discretion is advised.
Superstition also involves themes that may be triggering to some. Themes, situations, conversations that revolve around: rape, abuse (alcohol, domestic, drugs, etc.), trauma, harassment, suicide, etc.
Superstition is released in an episodic television fashion, meaning that every other week (not counting breaks) a new episode will be released. A new episode will be released on a bi-weekly schedule on Tuesday, starting February 25, 2020 and ending on August 18, 2020.
This is the second season to a five season series. This series allows you to move over your saves so that the game can remember your choices. To play the other seasons please see below:
Due to the following links not being iPhone friendly, here's the link for those who would like to play the game on the iPhone. iPhone Link
Season One | Season Two |
Season Three | Season Four | Season Five
Tumblr | Twitter | Patreon | Discord